Monday 11 June 2012

A sticky find

The Bitterley Time Team have been at it again! This is their latest find. It's amazing what they dig up when they are left to roam the garden.  Although it may not be worth a great deal of money, I love the fact that they are constantly delving up a bit of history that has lay untouched for years. I believe this style of tin was used in the 1950's so it's certainly getting on for 60 years old. I wouldn't care to use the plasters if there were any inside though!





Bethan in front leads the dig to see what else they can uncover. The great thing is, they do all my weeding too. They cleared the sides of this path within a few minutes and all I had to do was rake it up! 

I should pay them an hourly rate really as they are not just keeping my garden tidy, one day they may just find a hoard of treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment