Monday 30 April 2012

I spy five little hens!


It was lovely to let the hens out today after the constant rain we have had recently, and even better to discover that I could still keep an eye on them when I am up in my attic doing a bit of writing.  I've never noticed that before as when I get to my desk, I hardly move until I have finished what I am working on.   

Sometimes I prefer to keep them in until I can be with them as I really worry about what they may get up to. Plus the fact that Mr Fox could visit at any time, or my little ex battery hens may squeeze through places they shouldn't as they are so small compared to Blodwyn and Bethan.

I went out to check them when they moved out of site from my window and they were all sunbathing!





1 comment:

  1. Yes, foxes are a menace, on my son's farm he has lost many chickens. Loved the sun bathing bit.

    ReplyDelete