Thursday 31 December 2009

A year inside the chicken coop




I was going to end the year by pulling the plug on 'Inside the chicken coop'. This blog started as a fun experiment, to see if I could join the world of blogging and write something on a regular basis. I have gained so many useful tips from people and enjoyed capturing the girls getting up to all sort of mad things for an entire year inside their world. I have made contact with so many lovely fellow bloggers and it was all because of my beautiful little hens who continue to inspire me in my writing.

It is because of this I shall continue with inside the chicken coop. The girls will will be making an appearance during 2010 but it will never be as often as most of you fellow bloggers. I admire you all at how often you make the time to post wonderful, interesting and informative blogs which are a pleasure to read.

I only hope that I can achieve this with my new blog which I am launching tomorrow.

Until then, Happy New Year to you all and hope you enjoyed a year inside my chicken coop.

Di

4 comments:

  1. Phew what a relief. I love your blog Di and your girls they're incredible.

    Hope you all have a wonderful new year inside and out of the chicken coop xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to hear about the girls so glad the blog's continuing!

    Happy New Year

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your posts in 2010 and a very happy 2010 to you and all you love.

    Carole. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best with the new blog and thank heavens you are keeping this one going!

    Happy 2010!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete